I have been way too lazy the past few months. Have accumulated a lot of pictures which have yet to be posted, some of which I can’t remember how I made/what recipes I used! Hopefully I can recover most of them!
I had some leftover bread pieces from a very indulgent cheese fondue session with our cell group the night before. I stared at them for a long time, and suddenly thought that I should try making croutons! I googled for ideas on making croutons, and went for it!
Verdict: I didn’t tell hubby that the croutons were not store bought, till he gave me his opinion on whether they were nice. When I told him I made them, he was impressed! This was really such an easy and quick process, and a great way to use up left over bread!
- garlic powder
- garlic bread powder
- dried parsley
- crushed italian herbs
- Cut bread into small, bite sized pieces.
- Melt better over medium-low heat.
- Add bread pieces and all the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir continuously over low heat till golden brown and crisp. If in doubt, just do a taste test! Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Cool and store in an air tight container.